Sunday, 9 February 2014

32 week update


The above pic on the right contains what I think is a part of the face, i think i can see the roundness of the skull with a eye socket and a nose, when the scan landed i noticed it was the usual circles for top of head and AC measurements but when i zoomed in on this one I though I had spied a wee face.

The report is excellent all well with surrogate and babies, twin 1 weighs 4lb twin 2 4&1/2 lb. So happy to see that, we are now 32 weeks 3 days, room is ready, bags are packed and after 18 years of longing im definately ready to be a Mummy. In Ireland it is mothers day on 30th march this year, will I be a mother by then all bets are on :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Glad all is well. Best wishes to your babies surrogate for a safe and healthy delivery.

    ReplyDelete