Congratulations!! Having just lived through the first year of two little boys I wish you the same amazing journey. have fun and enjoy every second because it flies by in the blink of an eye.
Congrats to you both. Delighted for you... Your babies r just beautiful.... Could you please contact me, as soon as you can. We would love to take the road ye have, but have so many questions and been Irish we are scared. Pleaseeeeeee help us.
Enjoy every moment ye have,time flys by. Xx all the very best.
Congrats to you both. I did try to send a message early, but must of done it wrong... I would be so greatful if you could contact me ASAP, pleseeeeeeee. We would love to take the jounery you have, but have a few unsure questions needing answering, which I Pham sure you can. So I can't express how much I would love to make contact.... As you know our time is short, if the government change law.. This would break my heart.... It's a long and extremely heart breaking road.
I'll leave you to attend to your angles and I'll await your reply. Xxxx all the very beat.
Congratulations!! Having just lived through the first year of two little boys I wish you the same amazing journey. have fun and enjoy every second because it flies by in the blink of an eye.
ReplyDeleteThank you . We are in awe of these little boys looking forward to it all
DeleteCongrats to you both. Delighted for you... Your babies r just beautiful.... Could you please contact me, as soon as you can. We would love to take the road ye have, but have so many questions and been
ReplyDeleteIrish we are scared. Pleaseeeeeee help us.
Enjoy every moment ye have,time flys by. Xx all the very best.
Hi Emily my email is rosebud_05_99@yahoo.com feel free to contact me and I will help you with any questions?.
DeleteCongrats to you both. I did try to send a message early, but must of done it wrong... I would be so greatful if you could contact me ASAP, pleseeeeeeee. We would love to take the jounery you have, but have a few unsure questions needing answering, which I Pham sure you can. So I can't express how much I would love to make contact....
ReplyDeleteAs you know our time is short, if the government change law.. This would break my heart.... It's a long and extremely heart breaking road.
I'll leave you to attend to your angles and I'll await your reply. Xxxx all the very beat.
Congrats!!!!!thrilled for you all!!!!!
ReplyDelete