Long awaited updates :-)
![]() |
| Anyone have any idea what part of the babies is shown here. |
![]() |
| What a beautiful belly |
It seems that one baby is now bigger than the other, i wonder is that a indication of boy/girl, we are now thinking about booking our apartment for baby pick up , we are thinking tulip apartments perhaps, but we just dont know when to book dates, im sure all IPs have this issue.
Going to start getting cases organised and the house tidied up for the new arrivals, its getting real :-)



We had the same issue with one baby being bigger than the other (2 boys). It made me a little nervous but then they both came out weighing 5.5 pounds which was a good healthy size. The hardest part of the whole process was trying to determine when to book tickets and fly out but that was decided by the babies when the came a month early ;-) Tickets actually ended up being the same price whether we had booked ahead or not. Good Luck - not to long now!!
ReplyDeleteHi thanks for the reassurance, we must pick a week and book accomodation as i think its a busy time in Delhi, i will leave flights until we are going. 5.5lb was a great size for twins :-)
DeleteCan you you post larger photos of the ultrasounds? I might be able to help you out :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jalara, thats the size I was sent i zoomed in on my tablet but im still lost as to what it is, im thinking mebay the hearts?
DeleteHey Rosie,
DeleteThe white lines are bone, so the first one is a close-up someone's head and the second one looks like another head from further away. Possibly both heads. The third one seems to be a full baby, lying on their tummy with their head to left (I think). On the right would be the other one's body parts but I can't quite make it out from the size.
They don't photograph heartbeats normally unless their is a reason to. In general they look like to little fluttering shadows of grey.
Hi dear!
ReplyDeleteI am not an expert, but I was told the same Jalara said - white lines are bones. For the first image, as it is measuring AC (abdominal circumference), I would guess it was a transversal picture of the belly? This link gives you nice information on the different measures: http://www.babymed.com/fetal-and-obstetric-ultrasound-measurements-pregnancy
2nd and 3rd images: colours and waves are the doppler - they are checking if your babies are getting enough nutrition. Arteries are shown in red, veins in blue. (I also got help understanding these ones). I think I can see each of your babies' profiles in those images! Jalara could see the 3rd one better than I can - the 2nd image looks more clear to me.
Time is approaching fast :))